Macquarie University Clinic
Macquarie University Clinic is a five-storey clinic building linked to Macquarie University Hospital by two air bridges. The clinic occupies the top three floors of the building, its consulting rooms are fully equipped with digital access to the hospital and medical school so that specialists can access integrated best practice technologies and patient records.
The clinic is situated in the centre on the leafy grounds of the Macquarie University’s North Ryde campus, and conveniently placed near the new Macquarie University train station.
• Located opposite the Macquarie Park Shopping Centre
• 25 minutes’ drive separating from the Sydney CBD
• 40 minutes to Sydney airport
• 500 metre walk separating you from the North Ryde Bus interchange
• Underground parking
• Medical imaging (ultrasound, X-ray and CT and MRI)
• Pathology and blood testing
What to bring
• Your referral from your GP or healthcare professional
• Your medicare and health insurance details
• Any Ultrasound, thyroid scans, CT or MRI scans you have that are relevant
• Any other tests including pathology results, blood tests or thyroid tests you may have had that are relevant
• Details of current medications
Directions for public transport
Plan you trip and find the best route to Macquarie University Hospital for you, click here to go to Trip Planner the best transport site for people on the move in New South Wales.
Parking is available for visitors and patients in the marked bays at the front of the Clinic Building or in the secure basement car park under the hospital (off Research Park Drive). Parking charges apply.